We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
Only persons who can form legally binding contracts under Indian Contract Act, 1872(Act) are eligible to use the Website. Persons who are incompetent to contract within the meaning of the Act are not eligible to use the Website. If you are under the age of 18 years (minor), you shall not register as a user and shall not transact on or use the Website. Legal guardian or parents can transact or use the Website on behalf of minor.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
- When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior, preferences, and other such information that you choose to provide.
- If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from cheques or money orders.
- If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
- We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information:
- We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
- With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc., to enhance your experience on the platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or lending partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
- In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyze demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behavior or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide.. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
- A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Sharing of personal information
- We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfilment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Links to Other Sites
- Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. Greenoyard is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions
- Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
- We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
- If you want to remove your contact information from all greenoyard.com lists and newsletters, please visit unsubscribe
- Advertisements on Greenoyard.com
- We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Your Consent: